This note describes the directory structure of the BSP installation.
Software Libraries and Utilities (4FM GUI, etc.):
After the BSP has been installed, the location of the installation resides in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\4dsp (for 64 bit windows)
C:\Program Files\4dsp (for 32 bit windows)
For the purpose of this note, the location is named <BSP>.
The location for the utilities, 4FM GUI, 4fm.dll (driver for accessing 4FM or PCIe based products), etc. is in:
<BSP.>\4FM Core Development Kit\Bins
All documentation related to the FMC card user manual, getting started guide, programming guide for 4FM, as well as firmware guides are located In:
<BSP>\4FM Core Development Kit\Documentation.
Software linkable libraries are located in:
<BSP>\4FM Core Development Kit\Libs
Software includes .h files are located in:
- <BSP>\4FM Core Development Kit\Incs
- <BSP>\FMC Board Support Package
<BSP>\FMC Board Support Package\Bins (directory containing pre-built software packages to run (exe files))
- <BSP>\FMC Board Support Package\Incs (include directory for ethernet api driver)
- <BSP>\FMC Board Support Package\Libs (Linkable library for the ethernet api driver)
- <BSP>\FMC Board Support Package\Refs (Software Source Code for reference applications)
- <BSP>\4FM Core Development Kit\Linux