Start a new topic

Cannot 'generate' reference firmware

I've just newly installed the BSP and my license.  I can run StellarIP, load and view a design (and its associated library), and I can generate an HDL skeleton for a cloned star.  But when I'm viewing the design and choose StellarIP/generate, nothing appears to happen.

I have set the ISE path to 'C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\bin\nt' (also tried nt64), and also set the verbosity to 'everything', but there is no error message.

Thanks - gary

(also, where can I find the reference software project to accompany the reference firmware (PC720+FMC125+FMC122)?)
(also, I wonder if you could set up a private message area for me, for questions about the specific reference firmware. thanks)

This topic is being closed because the issue is considered as resolved by 4DSP. Feel free to create a new topic for any further inquiries.
The issue was resolved on the customer's private area.

Hello Gary,

The access to your private forum should be fixed.

The reference firmware sources are decrypted under : C:\Program Files (x86)\4dsp\Common\Firmware\Extracted, the reference firmware recovery should be installed under : C:\Program Files (x86)\4dsp\Common\Firmware\Recovery.

The software should be either under C:\Program Files (x86)\4dsp\FMC Board Support Package\Refs\Software or C:\Program Files (x86)\4dsp\4FM Core Development Kit\Plug-Ins.

T
I still cannot access the private area link that you sent, even after logging back in (tried Chrome and IE)
thanks - gary
Dear Arnaud - thanks for the quick reply. 
No nag box or error messages.  Please note that I am trying to 'generate' from the StellarIP application, not from the GUI as described in the documentation.  The GUI does not show a StellarIP plugin.

At the moment, I cannot use the private area: [font=Verdana][size=78%]The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.[/size][/font][font=Verdana][/size][size=78%]  [/size][/font][font=Verdana][/size][size=2]I will try logging out and logging back in.  [/size][size=78%][/font]

[font=Verdana][/size][size=2]I will also set up a guest account for remote access, but only when I'm able to send a private message.[/size][size=78%][/font]

[font=Verdana][/size][size=2]Also, where can I find the reference software project to accompany my reference firmware (PC720+FMC125+FMC122[sec])?  I've looked and can't find any.[/size][size=78%][/font]

[font=Verdana][/size][size=2]Thanks very much,[/size][size=78%][/font]
[font=Verdana][/size][size=2]Gary[/size][size=78%][/font]

[font=Verdana][/size][/font]
Dear Gary,

Did you get a nag box telling that a dll did not load?

Do you see the debug control on the screen, that thing with Error/Warning/Console?

Your private area is located under [font=Verdana][size=78%]http://www.4dsp.com/forum/index.php/board,436.0.html [/size][/font][font=Verdana][/size][size=78%], can you please post your license file there?[/size][/font]

Any possibilities for us to be granted of a remote desktop to your machine?

We have never heard about such issue so far.

Best Regards,
Arnaud